If you buy only a minimum of 6 tickets, you qualify as a “Table Captain”
Invite family, friends and co-workers to fill the seats
We provide a printed table sign with your name or company logo for extra special treatment
Now you can support
Kúkátónón in several different ways:
Shopping at Amazon
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization.
Follow this link to AmazonSmile.
- Kúkátónón’s #GivingTuesday
You can support the children of Kúkátónón by giving as little as $10.00 or by joining The Village Circle Membership Program with “Kúkátónón Dances from the Heart” GivingTuesday (Today).
- Shopping at Fred Meyer using your Rewards Card
1. Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Kúkátónón Children’s African Dance Troupe at the link below.
2. After you register for the program, search for us by “Kukatonon” or by the number “93537” to connect your card.
3. Every time you use your Rewards Card, you earn a donation for Kúkátónón AND STILL earn the same Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates as before.
Kúkátónón would like to thank these people for their gift of professional skill, time and energy as contributors to the website, our social and published media.
Sandra Banister — photography | Heather Binns — photography
Fellene Gaylord — web design | Naim Hasan— photography
Friderike Heuer — photography
Toby Robboy — news feed writer | Ann Kathryn Roberts —editor
James VanHoose—graphic design
Contact us: Kúkátónón | 240 North Broadway, Suite 215 | Portland, OR 97227 503.539.5952 | email@example.com
An African Village Comes to Life
The deep smoldering sounds of the Djembe drums rumble in the distance, and a chant is called back and forth between the children.
Drums and voices become a river of sound and the room
is transformed into an African village.
Drummers and troupe dance into view. They begin “KÚKÁTÓNÓN!”
Come see our next performance and you'll know why!